Re: abiword-common conflicts

On Sat, 2003-02-08 at 09:59, Walter Reed wrote:
> In other words, it is TOTALLY unusable for anything at all. It can't
> even handle very simplistic documents.
Im just wondering, but is there any chance that we could get OOo listed
in the dependencies for gnome.  Like put it in as an or against abiword
and gnumerics.  I think OOo has far surpassed both of these projects and
it would be a better idea to have these installed over abiword and
gnumerics.  Just MHO.

--
Scott Henson <shenson2@silvercoin.dyndns.org>