Re: Display home dir

For me, the reasoning behind using the home directory as the desktop is
really just that that's what I use my home directory for. It's where I
keep my stuff. Whether that means keeping files on the desktop directly,
or organising what i keep there into folders, use of the home directory
as the desktop is really the most straightforward application of the
desktop metaphor. Plus, since my home directory is always right in front
of me, i have more of a tendancy to keep things organized, delete things
i'm not using.

--
Jeremy Nickurak <atrus@debian.spam.rifetech.com>