Re: GNOME 2.2 pref. dialogs getting too dumbed down?

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > So the developpment team split up and died then ?
> Not really (read the mailing list for yourself - don't trust the musings of
> an observer completely), but there's not much happening, and no one has
> taken strong leadership of the project.

So, does anyone know if it is possible to compile galeon2 against
debian mozilla-cvs-packages? I would be willing to at least fix some bugs
to keep it running - since I used it first I really liked it and it has
been - beside evolution - the gtk2-port I really looked forward to.

-Knut