Re: GNOME 2.2 pref. dialogs getting too dumbed down?

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 16:31, kneumann@uni-duesseldorf.de wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > > So the developpment team split up and died then ?
> > Not really (read the mailing list for yourself - don't trust the musings of
> > an observer completely), but there's not much happening, and no one has
> > taken strong leadership of the project.
>
> So, does anyone know if it is possible to compile galeon2 against
> debian mozilla-cvs-packages? I would be willing to at least fix some bugs
> to keep it running - since I used it first I really liked it and it has
> been - beside evolution - the gtk2-port I really looked forward to.

We already make galeon2, in the galeon-snapshot package, working with
mozilla-snapshot. There don't seem to be many major bugs, but it would
be great if you could help go through the non-pending and non-forwarded
galeon bugs to see which still apply.

I can't wait for the new evolution either.
--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :