Re: Fwd: gnome-pilot [tom@osageinc.com]

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 01:48:43AM -0600, tom wrote:
> I did check the bug list, bugs on the fixed, and not fixed, list both
> matched my symptoms, so I was not clear on my issue. It appeared, from
> a cursory glance, that development on gnome-pilot ended a while back. I
> have shelved the problem for a while to complete the technical design
> of a new web site. When I get back to this, I will confirm what I think
> I saw on the end of development.

gnome-pilot is still quite actively developed and maintained -- fixed
bugs are only shown for four weeks and then get archived (and as a
result there are currently only three "fixed bugs" listed), and there are
a number of old, still-open bugs awaiting more information or confir-
mation, so I can understand you thinking this :).

If you can send me a snippet of the output produced by the gnome-pilot
binary package, I may be able to assist you.

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

You know that feeling when you're leaning back on a stool and it starts to tip
over?  Well, that's how I feel all the time.
- Steven Wright