[debian-gtk-gnome] strange gnome-terminal problem...

  Hi,

I currently use Gnome2 on a Debian Woody system.

Everything was OK but after a crash (I use Linux-2.4.19 and Ext3
filesystems), I can't use any font in gnome-terminal.
Installed fonts are normally available in fonts list, but the only
displayed font is a "monospace 12". No error message is available.
The chosen fonts are otherwise available for my other applications, so
my font server don't see to be responsible for this.

Any idea ??

Thanks,

  Thierry

P.S. : I've also tried to edit configuration with gconf-editor, but
without any result...

--
  Linux every day, keeps Dr Watson away...
  http://gpc.sourceforge.net -- http://www.ulthar.net