Re: Adopting GnomeICU, looking for co-maintainers

On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 05:07, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I'm looking for co-maintainers in order to squash
> them and to keep the number of bugs low in the future.
>
> If you're interested, please step forward !

I'm definitely interested. gnomeicu is one of those programs I use all
the time. (I wish I had noticed it was orphaned so I could have adopted
it :)

--
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> <drew@debian.org>

"This particular group of cats is mostly self-herding." -- Bdale Garbee