libgtk2 png3 transition ... [2002-08-29]

Hi,

 yup.  It's me again.  You thought this was over?  Ha!

 First of all, my apologies to those of you who receive this message
 twice.  I've removed the email addresses of the maintainers whom have
 replied to posts on this list (and I could remember).  If you don't
 want to be included in the Cc: in the future, a short private reply to
 me will do.

 The following is the list of packages in unstable which are also
 present in testing and which depend on libgtk2.0-0png3.  These packages
 have to be installed in testing all at the same time, since installing
 gtk+2.0 ammounts to making a number of packages uninstallable (since
 libgtk2.0-0 disappears).

 From a practical point of view this means: please don't make an upload
 of your package unless it's fixing an RC bug or otherwise doing
 something towards getting it installed in testing.  Each time you do
 that you reset the clock back 10 days (unless you play games with
 urgencies, of course).

 Included is the age of the package and its RC bug count.

 Please take this with a large grain of salt, the script to extract this
 information was put together rather quickly and it might not be 100%
 accurate.

fluxconf: Emmanuel le Chevoir <manu42@free.fr>
	Age: 7
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: fluxconf

gconf-editor: Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org>
	Age: 2
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: gconf-editor

gconf2: Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org>
	Age: 2
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: gconf2

gksu: Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
	Age: 7
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: gksu

groundhog: Stephen M Moraco <stephen@debian.org>
	Age: 2
	Bugs: 1
	Binaries: groundhog

gtk+2.0: Akira TAGOH <tagoh@debian.org>
	Age: 23
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: gtk2.0-examples, libgtk2.0-common, libgtk2.0-dbg, libgtk2.0-dev

gtk-engines-cleanice2: Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net>
	Age: 10
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: gtk-engines-cleanice2

gtk2-engines-thinice: Rob Bradford <rob@debianplanet.org>
	Age: 19
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: gtk2-engines-thinice

gtkballs: Mark Howard <mh@tildemh.com>
	Age: 10
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: gtkballs

gtkgl2: Marcelo E. Magallon <mmagallo@debian.org>
	Age: 17
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: libgtkgl2.0-1

gtkspell: Ari Pollak <ari@debian.org>
	Age: 15
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: libgtkspell0

libglade2: Christian Marillat <marillat@debian.org>
	Age: 21
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: libglade2-0

librsvg2: Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org>
	Age: 19
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: librsvg2-2

libwnck: Christian Marillat <marillat@debian.org>
	Age: 2
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: libwnck4

libzvt: Christian Marillat <marillat@debian.org>
	Age: 20
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: libzvt2.0-0

metacity: Akira TAGOH <tagoh@debian.org>
	Age: 21
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: metacity

vdk2: Michael Vogt <mvo@debian.org>
	Age: 10
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: libvdk2

vdkbuilder2: Michael Vogt <mvo@debian.org>
	Age: 10
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: libvdkbuilder2, vdkbuilder2

vdkxdb2: Michael Vogt <mvo@debian.org>
	Age: 10
	Bugs: 0
	Binaries: libvdkxdb2

 Now I have to figure out why celestia didn't show up in that list, but
 that's my problem I guess.

 Thanks,

--
Marcelo             | There are *no* inconsistencies in the Discworld books;
mmagallo@debian.org | ocassionally, however, there are alternate pasts.