Re: GNOME 1 ABI involving libpng

<quote who="David Megginson">

> It's OK to make mistakes -- if you don't take some risks, you can never
> make any progress.  It's also OK, though, to admit mistakes.  Debian has
> experimented one one upgrade path for Gnome2/GTK2/png3 and it didn't work;
> it's time to try something different.

Hi,

Ah, it's good to hear some battlefield experience on this. I emailed Chris
Cheney (KDE maintainer) earlier to ask for his advice, given his experience
with KDE 2 -> 3. I hope your experience can help this migration.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   "I believe in true love. But I am easily satisfied." - Miguel de Icaza