Re: About workspaces "poll", Sawfish and libzvt.

On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 00:00, Joseph Carter wrote:

> I'll be happy to deal with lisp code, provided I can kill anyone who ends
> their functions with a single line of ))))))))))))))'s.

If you program in Lisp enough, you realize that Lisp is actually much
more readable when you do that.  Lisp is different enough from C that
your analogy doesn't hold.

Anyways, this is the last thing I'll say on the topic on this list.  If
you want to know more about why Lisp programmers do this, you should ask
on comp.lang.lisp.