Re: About workspaces "poll", Sawfish and libzvt.

On Sun, 11 Aug 2002, +00:12:37 EEST (UTC +0300),
Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> pressed some keys:

> Juhapekka Tolvanen <juhtolv@st.jyu.fi> writes:

> > Recently I upgraded to Gnome 2 of Debian GNU/Linux and in its
> > Sawfish (1:1.1a-2) viewports seems gone. What's up?

> This option is only gone from the configurator.

Argh! Why on earth?

> Read /usr/share/doc/sawfish/OPTIONS.gz to re-enable this functionality.

You are right. But then I am faced with other problems: That
workspace-applet of Gnome 2 do not fscking show those viewports. It
shows only one viewport of each workspace.

Meanwhile, all you can do is to package this (or ask somebody to package
it):

http://dapfy.bei.t-online.de/sawfish/pager/

Thank you in advance.

--