Re: Packages yet to be recompiled against libgtk2.0-0png3

Heya Rob,

On Mon, 2002-08-12 at 03:20, Robert McQueen wrote:
> I with apt-cache, grep-available, awk, cut and gedit (had to recompile
> it locally, *sigh) I have compiled a nice indented and grouped list of
> packages yet to be compiled against the new libgtk2.0-0png3 package.
> Note that this does not indicate my support of the means chosen to
> execute this transition, merely that I cannot see any sensible way of
> proceeding now that it has commenced, other than to complete it.
<snip>

> Maintainer: Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net>
>  Source: gimp1.3
>   Package: gimp1.3-nonfree
>   Package: libgimp1.3
>   Package: gimp1.3
>   Package: libgimp1.3-dev
>  Source: gimp-freetype
>   Package: gimp-freetype

I'll do that as soon as the basic Gnome2 components have been
recompiled. I don't want to remove half my desktop when I have work to
get done ;)

>  Source: gtk-engines-mgicchikn
>   Package: gtk-engines-mgicchikn

Could you NMU it, please ?

> Maintainer: Torsten Landschoff <torsten@debian.org>
>  Source: python-gtk2
>   Package: python2.2-gtkgl2
>   Package: python2.2-gtk2
>   Package: python2.2-glade2

That, you could NMU as well I guess (Torsten is away, see -private)

> Maintainer: Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org>
>  Source: nautilus2-gtkhtml
>   Package: nautilus2-gtkhtml
>  Source: mozilla-snapshot
>   Package: mozilla-browser-snapshot
>  Source: gtkam
>   Package: gtkam-gimp
>   Package: gtkam

I'll hurry on the gimp package for Takuo's sake.

>  Source: gconf-editor
>   Package: gconf-editor

Cheers

--