help? :/

Excuse me,

I'm just a normal user that did apt-get upgrade 2-3 days ago
and all my gnome2 beautilful settings fell apart. Majority of
packages went on 'hold back'. And now my gnome2 is giving me
errors nonstop (something about being unable to run gconfd-2),
all my font settings are gone, as well as toolbars, my mouse is
acting weirdly  and I'm quite not happy about it cause it took
me some time to setup things.

Right now, when I try to dist-upgrade it wants to remove most of
gnome2 packages and install libgtk2.0-0png3

Please help, tnx in advance.

--
Lukasz Szczepanski
mailto:asd@radiated.org