Re: libgtk+2.0/png3...are we or aren't we

Christian,
     I agree. But is it possible for someone to NMU all of these packages
in GNOME 2.0 in a sensible build order so that we don't end up with
a bunch of failed attempts at this because Y got built before X, etc.
It would seem rather trivial...just adjust the debian/control if it
mentions libpng and bump the changelog. I'm just concerned how many
iterations this will take to squeeze it through the build machines in
the necessary order.
                      Jack