Re: libgtk+2.0/png3...are we or aren't we

JH>     Can someone shed some light on what the plan is here? Are
JH> we getting libgtk+ 2.0 rebuilt against png3 or not? If so I'll
JH> rebuild my packages locally until the NMUs all work through
JH> but I don't want to waste a bunch of time to find out after
JH> I'm done that we are reverting to png2 after all. Thanks in
JH> advance for any clarifications.

I don't want to revert the dependency of GTK+2.0 to
libpng2. because when I noticed this plan on this list,
there are no objection about the shifting to libpng3. so I
thought that I got the agreements.

--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh@gnome.gr.jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at@gclab.org : tagoh@gnome-db.org / GNOME-DB Project