Re: How to transform a program to use glib, gtk version 1.2 to glib, gtk version 2.0

<quote who="Rodier Andr?">

> I currently devellop a program with glade and abjuta, and I want to use
> some gtk-2.0 widgets and glib-2.0 facilities.
> Anyone can explain to me which files must be modified to use glib-2.0
> and gtk-2.0 instead of glib-1.2 and gtk-1.2.
> I thank in advance, and I hope you will understand my english, because
> I'm french.

See the GNOME 2.0 porting guide:

  http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/porting/

- Jeff

--
  "If you want to start a debate on a subject, however, all that seems to
     be necessary is to involve perennial target Richard Gooch." - LWN