Re: GNOME 2.0 Alpha released

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 01:37:04PM -0800, Ryan Murray wrote:

> Filing a release critical bug against glib1.3, then a bug on ftp.d.o with

Once again, I would like to say: please do NOT hold glib1.3 back!  It
is used for other things besides GNOME.  In particular, it is used by
ORBit2, which *is* useful on its own, without GNOME.  Upstream
recommends that people use ORBit2 for non-gnome-related development,
and I'd like to make sure that ORBit2 is available in woody for people
who want to do this.

If you want to hold gnome back, maybe try a bug against gnome-core?

cheers
--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single