Re: Theme packages ?

Ryan Lovett <ryan@OCF.Berkeley.EDU> writes:

> On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 07:37:47AM -0600, Graham Wilson wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 05:37:29PM +0100, Lucas Moreno Encabo wrote:
> > > I was also thinking about having bluecurve available on debian. I made
> > > some packages time ago but not in a very good way... Hacking
> > > configures and Makefiles from redhat-artwork tgz.
> >
> > there is a bluecurve-derived theme in the debian archive:
> > gtk2-engines-lighthouseblue.
>
> One can also run alien on redhat's rpm to produce a redhat-artwork deb.

At least the KDE widget style in the package will be unusable on
Debian, if you don't rebuild from the source RPM.

And there is a lot of other RedHat specific stuff that you do not
really want on debian (such as the GDM Greeter theme, the RedHat logo
in the KDE panel or /usr/libexec/redhat-credits

Johannes
--
~/.signature under construction