Re: Evolution 1.2 in sid

Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> writes:

> On Die, 2002-11-12 at 13:58, Carlos Betancourt wrote:
> > Any idea of when will Evo 1.2 hit sid?
>
> It's available from http://incoming.debian.org/ now and thus will be in
> the archive in a couple hours.

Thanks for the hint. Although I hardly ever use it, I want to *have*
it ;-)

Can anyone confirm that the update breaks the spell checker? The old
one was limited to one language at a time and was quite
uncomfortable. At least it worked.

Now, when I try to change the spell checker settings (under "composer
settings"), Evo says, I have no dictionaries installed. (I have
aspell-de and aspell-en installed). Is a newer aspell needed? Or newer
gnome-spell component? Or is it simply broken?

Thanks,

Johannes
--
~/.signature under construction