Re: Theme packages ?

I'm fairly sure you can't call it Bluecurve, because of the copyright; a
different name I think gets around that problem, tho (it was originally
called Wonderland, or based off of Wonderland, I believe - perhaps that
would work?)

--
Sean Middleditch <elanthis@awesomeplay.com>
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.