Re: gnome-terminal build against libvte

So I finally got the source and rebuilt it for ppc.
First the bug that hurts me in the current unstable/gnome-terminal is no
more there.
The fonts are antialiased.
That said with a black background, AA font sucks (at least the one I
have tried, including msttcorefonts, andala mono, monospace, free mono
(this one always sucks IMHO)).
Is there a monospaced font that is nicely AA with a dark background?
Is there a way to get non-AA font with gnome-terminal?

Christophe