Re: gnome-terminal build against libvte

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 15:57, Christian Marillat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For people who are saying that gnome-terminal is better compiled against
> vte, I did an upload to experimental version 2.1.1-1.

So far, beautiful!  I'm using it with the FreeMono font.  The only
comment I'd make so far is that the AA fonts are a little faint, but
making them bold makes them too dark.  A demibold adjustment would be
the best, but I guess I can't have everything :)

Finally, a good looking font and the ability to display the euro
character!

-- Edd