Re: pb gnome2 upgrade from experimental to sid

The gnome-terminal problem is related to the font one. It just doesn't
fail nicely when it doesn't find the font.

What is special about gnome2 in the handling of fonts. In the font
preferences I see only 6 fonts which are realy only two a serif one and
the 'cursor' one. The other 4 fonts get me the serif one.

During my gnome2 upgrade (from exp to sid), mstcorefonts was upgraded
but since mozilla see the microsoft fonts I believe the problem is not
there.

Christophe