pb gnome2 upgrade from experimental to sid

I just upgraded gnome2 from the experimental to unstable (by removing
the experimental line, apt-get upgrade and apt-get install gnome).
But gnome2 apps no more see the True-Type fonts (but mozilla still uses
them).

Also the gnome-terminal no more works (strangely enough it was already
from unstable). I start very small and without visible shell. I can
resize the window but each time I do something, it becomes small again.

Have I missed something?

Thanks,
Christophe

L'experience, c'est une connerie par jour mais jamais la même.