Re: Missing preferences in Gnome2

I believe there is a thread that talks about it b4.  In that thread,
someone mentioned:

dpkg -S /etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/vfolders/* and delete the files that are not
supposed to be there.  Then I think you should be ok.

I only had couple of entries in that menu b4.  Deleting those "invalid"
files correct the problem.

Edwin Lau