Re: Missing preferences in Gnome2

Hi,

> > My "Desktop Preferences" menu entry is rather empty.
>
> I suspect this is because you aren't using nautilus2.  We need to get
> Takuo to upload nautilus2 as "nautilus".

I don't think so. I am using nautilus2, with the same symptoms:
Everything else works, but in the 'Desktop Preferences' menu there is
only one entry: 'Screensaver'. Which does nothing. I tried to completely
apt-get --purge remove all nautilus and gnome packets, but the problem
reoccurred. I am even thinking about wiping the disk and re-installing
the whole system. Any help will be appreciated.