Re: Gnome2 and gnomeICU

 Raphael Hertzog wrote:

Le Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 12:23:59AM +0100, Christian Kohrn écrivait:
Try to launch gnomeicu this way :
$ LC_ALL=de_DE.UTF8 gnomeicu

Cheers,

This doesn't work, too Here is the output:

$ LC_ALL=de_DE.UTF8 gnomeicu

(gnomeicu:1914): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
  Using the fallback 'C' locale.

Sorry, I doubt that you setup your locales correctly then.

# dpkg-reconfigure locales

Cheers,
OK, thanks now I found my fault. While configuring the locales I didn't mentioned the option where you choose your default locale. Now it works if I start it with the terminal

# LC_ALL=de_DE@euro gnomeicu

But if I start it per Applet in my Panel its the same error. I think I have to change my global standart. Does anybody know how to do that?