Re: request for gtt to be packaged separately

Stephen Waters wrote:
Are there any plans for a separate gtt package? I've researched numerous
other time trackers (gtimer, mr.project, etc.), but none has the same
cross-section of features that gtt has.

Yes - in the near to medium term I am going to look into this (as the maintainer of gnome-utils). Unfortunately I'm currently hamstrung by the lack of a functioning Debian computer, but as soon as I get mine back up and running (in the next few weeks) I'll look into it.

You might consider filing it as a wishlist bug on gnome-utils, just to remind me.