Re: Gnome 2 summary 28/09/2002

Le Sun, Sep 29, 2002 at 02:48:59PM +0200, Christian Marillat écrivait:
> Exemple with gnome-panel, if I upload this package without the 2 sufix
> this package will be rejected because the original tarball doesn't
> exist,

Not a problem. Juste use -sa with debuild (or dpkg-buildpackage) to
force the inclusion of the tarball.

> Same problem with control-center and gnome-applets, I can build those
> packages against the 1.4 tarball but the diff will be huge. In fact the
> diff will contains all the gnome 2 source.

Again, you don't need to use any existing tarball... the package in
experimental is a different upstream version from the package in
unstable. You just use -sa if you want to include the sources in your
upload.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com