Re: Gnome 2 summary 28/09/2002

<quote who="Michael Toomim">

> However, a couple of problems come up with gnome-control-center.
> Gnome1's version gives you the only good way of changing gtk1 themes.

Oh, should've mentioned in my other email -> would be good to patch out
capplets that provide the same functionality, but conflict, such as the
esound tab in the sound capplet, background capplet, etc.

- Jeff

--
        Web development with PHP is like injecting pure rust with a
                    high-pressure hose. For pain relief.