Re: libpng conflict

On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 01:03:42PM -0400, Stephen Gran wrote:
> For the moment, until all this gets straightened out, I guess you could

Is someone working to straighten it out?  I couldn't find any discussion
of it.  The only fixes I've heard suggested are for the upstream author to
rename libpng so parallel installs are possible, or to get both desktops
to use the same version.  But it doesn't sound like either one of these
is happening.  I'm missing that warm fuzzy "help is on the way" feeling...

John