Re: Gnome 2 summary 29/07/2002

On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 07:01:50PM +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:

>                         Gnome 2 packages
> |  | |Package name        |Current|Debian |         Comments    |
> |  | |                    |release|release|                     |
[...]
> |g2|o|gnome-pim           |1.91.1 |1.4.7  |                     |

Just as a note: GNOME-PIM 2 is currently under heavy development. I will
not put it into unstable until it has matured a bit more. (I actually
had to ask the Mandrake maintainer not to put it into Mandrake, yet.) I
will provide new versions of GNOME-PIM 1.4, though, if I release another
version of that series.

 - Sebastian, GNOME-PIM upstream and Debian maintainer