Re: Gnome System Monitor

Hrm for some reason this didn't get to u last time.  Sending again.

 No I didn't compile it myself, the only package I did that for (for
 GNOME2) was gdm.  Aynway just in case I did a dpkg -P
 gnome-system-monitor and then downloaded the file from pool.  The same
 error.  Are you using i386 too?  If you are then I really don't know
 whats the matter.  The computer I installed it on is new ( i just build
 it 2 weeks ago) so their is now way that the development version of
glib
 could have gotten on it (and it isn't now).  This is really peculiar.

Also on a side note I got from apt gnome-sys-mon 2.0.0.1-3 a few days
ago and Im still expirencing this problem.