Gnome 2 transition

Hi,

after that long debate ... I'll propose the more consensual way to update
Debian to Gnome2.

We push Gnome2 in sid, but we fill RC bugs that will prevent Gnome2 to
enter testing. This is easily done by blocking "libgnome2-0" for
example.

That way, people who want to keep using Gnome 1.4 can by using "sarge"
(aka testing). That leaves us time to polish Gnome2 in unstable. We'll
push Gnome2 in testing only once all the little details have been
resolved (either by us or by upstream updates ... Gnome 2.0.2 ?).

That means no *2 packages. Just plain Gnome2 packages in unstable.

Before replying to this mail, read twice the long debate and make sure
you really have something interesting (and new) to say.

Cheers,