Re: GNOME2 packaging questions

>> "JD" == Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> writes:

> On Sun, 2002-07-21 at 14:34, Christian Marillat wrote:

[...]

>> Because we don't have xml catalog and each times you want to
>> read/install xml document DTD are featched from the Net.

> Is this when scrollkeeper-update is run? What is the relation between an
> omf file and the xml files? (Is the xml file the actual help file?)

When scrollkeeper-update is run and when you browse help file with
nautilus or yelp. When you install a xml document scrollkeeper scan this
document to register this document ans then load the DTD. Now all
documentation in GNOME 2 is a xml documentation, and displayed on the
fly (ie: no more html file).

Christian