resize nautilus2 window --> freeze

Hi,

It's the first time an application bring down my system.  Before Jul
1st, everything is cool.  Since an "apt-get update && apt-get -t
experimental dist-upgrade" on that day,  I cannot resize nautilus2's
window any more, which causes the whole X to freeze.  I {ssh}ed back and
found XFree86 using 99% cpu.

I have "experimental" in my sources.list along with "unstable".  I use
WindowMaker as window manager,  no gnome-session.

I doubt it's a problem with some libs,  cause there were a bunch of lib
upgraded that day.

Thanks,
Jack