Re: gnome-vfs package uber broken on ppc

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 03:56:31PM +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:

> This hack should be done against Makefile.in not against Makafile.am
> [...]

What I did under vaguely similar circumstances was patch both (.am and
.in).  That way, if someone were using my patched sources, and
happened to run automake, the fix wouldn't get lost.  And the .am
patch served as a sort of documentation, and also as something I could
submit upstream.

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single