gnome-vfs package uber broken on ppc

Hi,

Here we have yet another libtool relink problem on PPC, that makes it so
that the build daemon couldn't produce a usable package.

All the gnome-vfs methods are missing, even file:. You wouldn't believe
how many programs crash when that sort of thing happens.

Build daemon log:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T6F452921

The interesting bit:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgnomevfs-2
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
libtool: install: error: relink `libcdda.la' with the above command
before installing it

And that for every module. It will break on all the architectures using
a build daemon to provide this package.

There are fixes for similar problems in libgnomeui and libbonoboui iirc.
Something like adding -L../libgnomevfs/.libs to the LDADD (Christian ?)

I have a "fixed" (read working) package for ppc on my repository (see
.sig).

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera