Re: eog2 trouble

On Sat, Jun 22, 2002 at 12:00:57PM +0200, Davide Puricelli wrote:
> > I normally use qiv for image viewing, a gdk-imlib thingy which ... has
> > nothing even resembling a GUI.  If it'll take a few days to get eog2
> > fixed, I can wait, but if someone knows what's wrong I wouldn't mind
> > applying the fix to the package here.  I was hoping that it just needed a
> > recompile and Davide wouldn't have much work to do for uploading a new
> > package.
>
> I have just uploaded 1.0.1-1, it works on command line pretty fine,
> unluckily I don't have nautilus on this box, could you try it?
> It's only me or eog2 seems still too unstable if compared to eog?

Works fine.  I might have to use nautilus for image browsing more often.
The integration between it and eog is very nice, and eog has come a long
way since I last used it.

Actually, I am very pleased with what I got when I updated Gnome2 today.
Basically everything was updated and with few known issues (including
eog), everything just _worked_ ...  Now that everything works except what
doesn't, the stuff that doesn't needs to be fixed.  ;)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>        Sanity is counterproductive

<Knghtbrd> It's a trackball for one
<wichert> so it's not a rodent
<wichert> it's a turd with a ball sticking out
<wichert> which you fondle constantly