gnome-media2 packaged

Hi, I packaged gnome-media 2.0.0 and I'd like to upload it if
gnome-media maintainer isn't interested in it, anyway the package has
some issues:
- debian/control should be improved and corrected, especially the
  Build-Depends section and the extended description .. feedback is
  appreciated :)
- the package comes with a shared lib, /usr/lib/libcddb-slave2.so .. I
  never packaged a shared lib, so I have some questions:
  1) can I include it into gnome-media2 package or should I create a
     brand new package for it?
  2) the shlibs.local file I wrote is correct? ;)
- the package has some files into /usr/share/applications/ .. is the
  right directory or should I move them?

Thanks in advance for your feedback .. and no, I'm not forgetting the
most important thing: http://people.debian.org/~evo

Best Regards,
--
Davide Puricelli, dpuricelli@tin.it