Re: Gnome 2 summary 05/06/2002

<quote who="Joseph Carter">

> This had better go back in...  I don't care where they put it, but it is
> essential to users with lots of windows, very big windows, or vision
> problems.  I have all three.

Can you quit whining a start filing bugs, then? That's going to be *far*
more use to you than talking about it on a distantly related mailing list.

I'm sure you'd garner support from some of the Sun accessibility dudes if
you actually filed some of these! Here are all of your bugs, open, resolved,
closed, and stuff you've commented on...

  http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q53356501

If you want it fixed, or if you feel something is a regression, get it in
there, or comment on it.

- Jeff

--
      "Love never misses the chance to put the boot in." - Kelly, SLOU