Re: Gnome 2 summary 30/03/2002

On Mon, 2002-04-01 at 03:55, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-03-30 at 22:17, Christian Marillat wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Some new packages are out, please recompile
> >
> > Christian
> <snip>
> > |file-roller      |             |       |Should be packaged by Bastien Nocera|
OK, I packaged it, where do I put it now ? ;)
It's already on my website.

> > |gnome-vfs        |1.9.11       |1.9.10 |                                    |
>
> OK, now I'm waiting for everything up to libgnomeui to be recompiled
> against gtk+2.0 to package file-roller, as well as gnome-vfs-extras for
> 2.0 (which I would need to release first though, and I'd like to have
> the rio500 method compiled by default, which would require rio500-0.8
> compiled against glib2.... waiting)
Still waiting for rio500-0.8 upload.

A good bunch of package could also be updated to their latest version (I
already updated in my own repository gnome-applets2, control-center2 and
libgtop2)

gnome-utils2, gimp1.3 and gdm2 I'd really like to see packaged as well.

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net