Re: Gnome 2 summary 30/03/2002

On Sat, 2002-04-13 at 13:25, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> A good bunch of package could also be updated to their latest version (I
> already updated in my own repository gnome-applets2, control-center2 and
> libgtop2)
>
> gnome-utils2, gimp1.3 and gdm2 I'd really like to see packaged as well.

libgnomeui is still broken on ppc, as it doesn't include the
/usr/lib/libglade/2.0/libgnome.so needed for most apps.

This is libgnomeui-0 (1.114.0-1), and the buildd still chokes:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=libgnomeui&ver=1.114.0-1&arch=powerpc&stamp=1018302542&file=log&as=raw

At install-time, libtool "relinks" and can't find:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgnomeui-2

I already posted on how to fix it.

Cheers

--