Re: A few questions about GMC ...

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 09:40:03PM +1300, Andrew McMillan wrote:
> I've looked at Nautilus, but it seems to have the same problem.  I have
> tried to save the window dimensions using Sawfish's 'Remember
> Dimensions' option, but it seems that GMC has decided that this doesn't
> apply to it...

Nautilus is supposed to save the window size and position for every thing
you use it to open, so if you're using it this shouldn't be an issue :|.
Er, maybe try it again? :) If your Dad's system is capable of running it
I'd recommend it regardless, it really is a sterling piece of software.

--

Andrew Sione Taumoefolau
bepempire@optusnet.com.au