Re: dhelp exposure

Hello,

It's possible I'm confusing dhelp and doc-base.  From the dhelp description:

     Read all documentation with a WWW browser. dhelp builds a index of all
     installed HTML documentation. You don't need a WWW server to read the
     documentation. dhelp offers a very fast search in the HTML documents.

     http://localhost/doc/HTML/index.html

This led me to believe that without dhelp, there would be no
/usr/share/doc/HTML/index.html.

But it seems I was wrong.  So to my previous posts, s/dhelp/doc-base/ .

Sorry about that,

-Adam P.