Re: dhelp exposure

On Sat, Feb 17, 2001 at 08:18:19PM -0500, Adam C Powell IV wrote:

> Of course, all of this would require that the packages in question
> depend on dhelp

As a dwww user, I can't say I'm thrilled with that suggestion! :-)

I'd rather see the packages in question depend on doc-base (which in
turn depends on dhelp|dwww), and have the packages in question use
whichever of dhelp or dwww is installed (or even both if both are).
Might be a little more work, but it'd be well worth it in my opinion.
That's the whole reason behind having doc-base, as far as I can see.

Don't *make* me release a version of orbit that Depends: dwww,
Conflicts: dhelp! :-)

cheers
--
Chris Waters      |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org  |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single