Re: I have no time

%% James LewisMoss <jimdres@mindspring.com> writes:

  Raphael> If Peter doesn't come up rapidly with a clear solution &
  Raphael> explanation, I think that we should force things a
  Raphael> bit. Helix has done a great job and I think that we simply

Why?  Why force things?  They've been doing a great job, everyone
agrees, so why do something that could well be considered fairly rude?
Why give anyone an excuse to get their dander up?  Is there a rush for
this for some reason?  We're talking about Woody packages, aren't we?

Let's give Peter some time to try to work out whatever issues, if any
(it's just rumor after all; last time Peter posted here he implied
Debian was getting more and more popular at Helix, with developers
switching regularly), there are over at Helix and not jump in swinging.

Anyway, that's my $0.02.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@gnu.org>          Find some GNU make tips at:
 http://www.gnu.org                      http://www.paulandlesley.org/gmake/