Re: I have no time

>>>>> On Sun, 23 Jul 2000 16:55:43 +0200, Raphael Hertzog <rhertzog@hrnet.fr> said:

 Raphael> If Peter doesn't come up rapidly with a clear solution &
 Raphael> explanation, I think that we should force things a
 Raphael> bit. Helix has done a great job and I think that we simply

I agree with this.  I've been using the helix packages for a bit now,
and I have had near zero problems with them.

 Raphael> After all, their work is GPL and they can't force us to not
 Raphael> include their good work. What do other people think ?

Sounds good to me, but again someone else will have to do the
uploading.

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>      |  Blessed Be!