Re: I have no time

Le Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 11:32:31PM +0200, Christian Marillat écrivait:
> Peter can you tell us what you are doing ?

I'm also disappointed. I've contacted Peter many times, each time he said
too me "i'm working on it". But i've never seen anything else than new helix
package on the helix server ...

And the last time he responded to me, he told me that there was some
"pressure" on the helixcode side for not doing it... I probably shouldn't
tell that in public but I guess that's the best way to boost things and to
clear the mess (he never answered me who does the pressure and why there
was a pressure) ...

If Peter doesn't come up rapidly with a clear solution & explanation, I
think that we should force things a bit. Helix has done a great job and I
think that we simply should take the helix source packages on their site,
change the control file, the changelog, the version and upload their
packages in our archive. Peter will gladly accept any patches you do to
the files in the debian directory... he's still very cooperative with us.

After all, their work is GPL and they can't force us to not include their
good work. What do other people think ?

Cheers,
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com