Re: Debian and GNOME, partnership with Helixcode?

On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 08:18:00AM -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > We have done, in the past.  I started a movement which ended with
> > gnome 1.0 debs on gnome.org, if I remember correctly. Miguel - if, at
> > release time (e.g. of 1.2 or 2.0) you want debian packages, the place
> > to bug is debian-gtk-gnome@lists.debian.org.
>
> I am sorry, but I can not chase people down, much less at release
> time.  We did release October GNOME in October.

Absolutely.  It's not your job to chase us down.

But you could send of a brief email saying 'official release is
approaching, we'd like to have some .debs on gnome.org, could you
provide them?'.

Jules

--
Jules Bean                          |        Any sufficiently advanced
jules@{debian.org,jellybean.co.uk}  |  technology is indistinguishable